Yes, they do use Instant Offer. Often for certain territories or groups of titles. Instant Offer is a profitability tool allowing you to automate some sales that might not be profitable otherwise.
Articles in this section
- Already a Seller Member?
- I only want to sell permissions – can I join?
- I only want to sell rights – can I join?
- How can I sell permissions on IPR?
- How can I sell rights on IPR?
- Who benefits from using Instant Permissions?
- Who benefits from using Instant Offer?
- Do publishers with a permissions manager or permissions department use Instant Permissions?
- Do publishers with subagents use Instant Offer?
- Do publishers with a rights manager or rights department use Instant Offer?