Go to the Bulk Upload page, accessible from Manage Titles, to upload up to a thousand titles at once via our Excel spreadsheet template. You can create new titles as well as update existing titles on your account.
You can also add images, previews and other supporting information from the Manage Titles page. See the following links for more information on adding images and previews, rights and permissions.
See here for the definitions of terms on the Bulk Upload sheet.
If you would like to set up an automatic feed, get in touch with your Account Manager to discuss options.
You can upload up to a thousand titles at a time to your account. To do this, you will need to be logged in, and have filled in the spreadsheet downloadable from the Bulk Upload page. Mandatory fields are the Title, the Author/Contributor, the ISBN-13/ISSN and some rights.
1. Select the updated spreadsheet from your computer
2. Click upload on the Bulk Upload Titles page
3. Once you have started the upload, you can track its status in the Bulk Upload History page.
4. You will receive a notification in your messages once the upload has completed.
5. Titles added via the import will be assigned to your account and you will be able to view and edit the titles further from My Books.
You can also update your existing titles via this method. Just overwrite the existing data with new information. If you want to delete information in a field so it no longer appears on the book record, write BLANK in the cell you would like to update.
To upload images:
1. Label your cover images by ISBN (without hyphens). These must match the ISBN listed on your book records and should be JPG or PNG format.
2. Drag and drop all of the images to the Bulk Upload Images page.
3. Once they've uploaded, you can view them in My Books.
NB: You can only add images to titles already assigned to your account.
To upload manuscripts and previews:
1. Label your PDF manuscripts or previews by ISBN (without hyphens)
2. Drag and drop all of your PDFs to either the Manuscript Bulk Upload page or the Preview Bulk Upload page
3. Once they have uploaded, you can view your manuscripts and previews by going to Manage Titles.
NB: You can only add previews and manuscripts to titles already assigned to your account.
Detailed instructions can be found on the spreadsheet itself, in the tabs along the bottom entitled 'Adding Rights', 'Adding Permissions', etc. See the following links for more information on adding images and previews, rights and permissions.